TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Addvantis Enterprises LLP and its affiliates and partners.
1. www.vedaearth.com (“Website”) is an internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Addvantis Enterprises LLP, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Addvantis Enterprises LLP at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Addvantis Enterprises LLP of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.Addvantis Enterprises LLP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
www.vedaearth.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Website (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as Skin care products, Toiletries and other related accessories under “VedaEarth” brand (collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, Addvantis Enterprises LLP shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Addvantis Enterprises LLP’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Addvantis Enterprises LLP is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Addvantis Enterprises LLP, its franchisor, associates and partners on any property owned by Addvantis Enterprises LLP.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Addvantis Enterprises LLP.
Addvantis Enterprises LLP hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as merchandise specification, size, colour, shape, units, weight etc. may be required, due to limitations caused by availability of product difference. In this instance you agree that a representative from Addvantis Enterprises LLP will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Addvantis Enterprises LLP may re-request that you accept a product alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your required merchandise / product is available. If you reject this 2nd request (re-request) your order will be cancelled and all amount paid by you for the order will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment, within 15 days of your final refusal.
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Body Shop India or the Website and Addvantis Enterprises LLP is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Addvantis Enterprises LLP is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Addvantis Enterprises LLP is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Addvantis Enterprises LLP or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
It is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because Addvantis Enterprises LLP sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Our Online website is presented “As Is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control.
VedaEarth personal care products are based on natural formulations. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical/ dermatological advice before using any of our personal care products that you may be allergic to. You agree that Addvantis Enterprises LLP will not be responsible or liable for any product related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of usage of our products. For any purchases made through www.vedaearth.com, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed INR 2,000 only.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Addvantis Enterprises LLP from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Addvantis Enterprises LLP that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Addvantis Enterprises LLP’s discretion
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Addvantis Enterprises LLP ‘s shipment to the shipping carrier.
1. Addvantis Enterprises LLP may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Addvantis Enterprises LLP terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Addvantis Enterprises LLP may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Addvantis Enterprises LLP will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty benefits as per the Policy that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Addvantis Enterprises LLP does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Addvantis Enterprises LLP does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Addvantis Enterprises LLP, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Addvantis Enterprises LLP to begin an investigation.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Addvantis Enterprises LLP reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Addvantis Enterprises LLP also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
Addvantis Enterprises LLP may cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Addvantis Enterprises LLP:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
5. Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Addvantis Enterprises LLP is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use license set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or The Trademark Act, 1999 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in India.
All brand, product and service names used in this site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Addvantis Enterprises LLP unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Addvantis Enterprises LLP or the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
The contents of the pages of this website solely belong to Addvantis Enterprises LLP. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions: –
- License to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
License to recopy for limited purposes.
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
- You acknowledge the web pages of Addvantis Enterprises LLP as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from Addvantis Enterprises LLP website in the copy of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This license to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of VedaEarth may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Addvantis Enterprises LLP may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. Addvantis Enterprises LLP shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6Addvantis Enterprises LLP reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Addvantis Enterprises LLP, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org call @ 080-41300422. While participating in any VedaEarthcontest you hereby agree to release and hold Addvantis Enterprises LLP (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Addvantis Enterprises LLP reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Addvantis Enterprises LLP vouchers. Addvantis Enterprises LLP will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
- The End of Season Sale runs till stock lasts. Sale up to 50% off does not imply that all products are on 50% discount; SALE is on selected products but this number will change as and when stock levels decrease. This End of Season Sale is only applicable in India, and is in ‘Life Style domain’.
- Sign up coupons cannot be used against sale/discounted items. For more details, read registration coupon rules.
- Sale/discounts apply to selected items only. Although there may be many Products on SALE, but there might be some exclusion.
- Due to technical issues, typographical information received from our suppliers and service providers, prices of the products shown on the Site may vary during the order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order so that we may provide a remedy for the same.
- Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of Addvantis Enterprises LLP
- All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Addvantis Enterprises LLP reserves the right to extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
- Addvantis Enterprises LLP reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and Addvantis Enterprises LLP’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
- All refund will be in the form of vouchers only.
- In case of any further query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the sale/offers, please call at 080-41300422 or email to customer care at email@example.com
At www.vedaearth.com we take the protection for your Personal Information (such as name; address; phone number; date of birth; e-mail address; credit card number; gender; language preference; and merchandise category preferences) very seriously.
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To complete transactions with you and manage your membership of our customer loyalty scheme where applicable;
- To directly market to you, with your permission;
- To understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- To develop, enhance market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- To enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To improve our shops; and,
- To respond to requests or complaints.
We may hold or process such Personal Information securely anywhere in the world, for as long as is necessary for the Purposes.
Subject to your consent we may communicate with you through a variety of channels, including through our stores, our customer loyalty schemes, through the internet, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone, fax, or text message, subject to your preference.
5. Addvantis Enterprises LLP which is the owner for VedaEarth Brand in India is incorporated in India and registered under the Companies Act, 1956.
6. We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Personal Information should the information be processed by a Vendor.
2. We provide you with information that explains why the Personal Information is needed and how the Personal Information will be processed.
1. We at www.vedaearth.com limit the amount and type of information that we collect to that which is necessary for the identified purposes and do not collect your Personal Information unless you (directly or indirectly) provide it to us voluntarily.
2. Although the precise details of the Personal Information collected will vary according to the specific purpose, we may typically collect the following Personal Information from or in relation to you:
2.3. Phone number(s);
2.4. Date of birth;
2.5. E-mail address;
2.6. Credit card number;
2.8. Language preference; and merchandise category preferences
2.9. Identity card number
1. Where we collect information through our web sites, as is the case with many other web sites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding web site use that does not identify you. Examples include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the web site, the internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the web site you visit, the web site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our web site.
2. We may use non-personal information to compile tracking information reports regarding site user demographics, site traffic patterns, and site purchases. None of the tracking information in the reports can or will be connected to the identities or other Personal Information of individual users.
3. In this way, your visit to our web site will be logged; however, you will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically choose to share information with us. We use this information about the way in which our customers use our website to better understand which features are most popular and best meet the needs of our visitors.
1. We at www.vedaearth.com collect Personal Information for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
1.1. To complete transactions with you and to administer sales and to manage your membership with our customer loyalty scheme (if you become a member);
1.2. To direct market to you, with your permission;
1.3. To understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
1.4. To develop, enhance market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
1.5. To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
1.6. To enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
1.7. To process exchanges or product returns;
1.8. To improve our Shops; and,
1.9. To respond to requests or complaints
1.10. To enable you to participate in our customer loyalty schemes and to manage your membership thereof.
2. We only keep Personal Information for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes, for which it was collected. We retain Personal Information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with the Indian law
3. We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority.
4. In addition to the above, we may from time to time work on specific initiatives with carefully selected third party companies/organizations (outside of Addvantis Enterprises LLP) to share opportunities with you. If we do this, we will inform you at the time of such initiatives that, if you decide to submit any Personal Information, it will be shared with those selected companies/organization and will only do so with your prior consent.
6. If you do consent (opt in) to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe at any point in the future by contacting us as provided below.
7. We will only use your Personal Information for a purpose that has been specified prior to its use or where the Processing of your Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or Processing is necessary for other legal purposes.
1. Opt in: We at www.vedaearth.comwill not use your Personal Information for a purpose that has not previously been specified, unless we have previously obtained your consent or unless such purpose is required by law.
2. Consent to provide Personal Information is not a condition for our selling a product to you, unless the information requested is required to fulfil an explicitly specified and legitimate purpose.
3. In particular we will seek your explicit prior consent (opt in) before sending to you marketing communications.
4. Unsubscribe: At any time, you can withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure (generally Processing) of your Personal Information by (I) contacting us, or (ii) writing to us in the prescribed manner (whether by email or call), as specified in our communications to you, or in relevant forms that you might have signed (e.g. for our customer loyalty scheme). If you have any concerns whatsoever, with regard to the unsubscribe functionality that we make available to you, pursuant to this section, please contact us at the address or medium shown in section 11 below.
5. If you have previously opted into receiving commercial communications from us, while also becoming a member of our loyalty scheme, should your membership to such scheme comes to an end for whatever reason, we will not take this to imply an automatic request to unsubscribe, and we will assume that we have your continued consent, unless you specifically unsubscribe.
1. We at www.vedaearth.com keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.
2. You are responsible for informing us about changes to your Personal Information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and current.
1. Customers have a qualified right to access, rectify, delete, or object (to the processing of) your Personal Information stored by us and to receive an account of its use and disclosure. We recommend that all customer requests for access to Personal Information held by VedaEarth be made in writing, although we will not impose a formal requirement in this regard. However, we may require you to provide us with additional information reasonably necessary for us to satisfy your request.
2. We amend the Personal Information contained in our database or elsewhere as required when an individual successfully demonstrates the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Personal Information. An amendment may involve the correction, deletion or addition of information and notification to third party to whom the data have been disclosed. However, we may be unable to amend past purchase information or return transaction information.
3. If at any point we decide that we wish to use Personal Information for any purpose other than, or in addition to the Purpose(s) listed in this policy or from that stated at the time this information was collected, we will notify you by way of an email, unless we do not have your email address, in which case we will use any other means of communication available to us depending on the contact details that you have provided to us. We will only proceed with such use, if we receive your consent with respect to such additional purposes’ (not previously communicated, or not previously included in this policy).
1. We at VedaEarth protect Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held.
2. We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information. They include:
2.1. Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and company alarm systems.
2.2. Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
2.3. Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
3. Online security is also a priority. VedaEarth incorporates security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by New Delhi courts.
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our emailers, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the un-subscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to un-subscription from the other. Within 7 business days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact, you for clarification.
For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
- Regardless of any payment instructions or provisions of the contrary, the User shall always remain ultimately liable for payment of all costs, charges and expenses related to the dispatch and for costs incurred either in returning the dispatch to the user.
- Addvantis reserves the right to assess fuel and other surcharges on dispatches without notice. The duration and amount will be determined at Addvantis sole discretion.
- The User shall pay all invoices, charges, expenses or sums of whatever nature submitted by Addvantis by cash or by “account payee” cheques or as otherwise agreed in favour of Addvantis immediately when due without reduction or deferment on account of any claim, counterclaim or set-off.
- The proof of delivery or other alternate documentation evidencing delivery of the dispatch will be furnished provided a request in that behalf is made within 90 days of booking of the dispatch but under no circumstances will be a pre-conditions for payment of our bills.
- Addvantis will not be liable in any event for consequential or indirect losses or damages, including but not limited to loss of income or profits etc.,
- Addvantis does not provide insurance cover and the user may insure the dispatch.
- The users shall indemnify Addvantis against all claims, demands, proceedings, fines, penalties, damages, costs and expenses suffered by Addvantis.
- All orders from customers shall be addressed and forwarded to the appropriate office of the Company and shall be subject to acceptance by the Company. Immediately upon acceptance of an order, the Company shall forward a copy of the accepted order. The Company shall have the absolute discretion to decline or accept any order.
- On Acceptance of any order by the Company from customers, all dealings between the User and Addvantis shall be on a principal to principal basis.
- The payments as provided for in this Agreement shall at all times be subject to being permitted and valid under applicable polices, laws, orders, and regulations.
- The User shall not issue any public statement concerning these arrangements or disclose the contents hereof or matter related thereto the public or any third party except with the express prior written approval of the other party or except as required under applicable law.
Governing Laws of Arbitration
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim (Dispute) arising between the parties out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement, of the breach, termination, effect, validity, interpretation or application of this Agreement or as to their right, duties or liabilities there under, or as to any ac, matter of thing arising out of, consequent to or in connection with this Agreement, shall be settled by the parties by mutual negotiations and agreement. If, for any reason, such Dispute cannot be resolved amicably by the Parties, the same shall them be referred to and settled by way of arbitration proceedings in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any subsequent enactment or amendment thereto (the “Arbitration Act”). Each of the Parties shall appoint and arbitrator within 30 days of the receipt by a party of the other party’s request to initiate arbitration. The arbitrators so appointed shall then jointly appoint a third arbitrator within 30 days of the date of appointment of the second arbitrator, such third arbitrator shall act as the Chairman of the tribunal. Arbitrators not appointed within the time limit set forth in the preceding sentence shall be appointed in accordance with the arbitration Act. The decision of the Arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties. The venue of the arbitration proceedings shall be Bangalore. The language of the arbitration and the award shall be English.
- Force Majeure: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, neither Party shall be liable by reason of failure or delay in the performance of its duties and obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is caused by acts of God, Strikes, Lockouts, war, riots, embargoes, civil commotion, any orders of governmental, quasi-governmental or local authorities, or any other similar cause beyond its control and without its faults or negligence.
- Notice: All notice required pr permitted hereunder shall be in writing and in the English language and shall be sent by internationally recognized courier or by facsimile transmission (with confirming facsimile receipt) addressed to the address of each Party set forth below, or to such other address as such other party shall have communicated to the other party in writing. Notice shall be deemed to have been served when received (and in case of a facsimile transmission, provided that a confirming copy is sent to the other party, in accordance with the non-facsimile notice delivery requirements).
- No Waiver: Save Where this agreement expressly provides, neither party shall be deemed to have waived any right, power, privilege or remedy under this agreement unless such party shall have delivered to the other party a written waiver signed by an authorised officer of such waiving party. No failure or delay on the part of either party in exercising any right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver, default or acquiescence thereof, nor shall any waiver on the part of either Party of any right, power, privilege or remedy, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder.
- The User shall not assign/transfer the terms and conditions of this agreement without the prior written consent of Addvantis.
The jurisdiction for enforcing the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall be Bangalore and Bangalore Only and no other place in India.
Contrary to the popular myth, oils in fact help reduce excess oil on the face.
Over secretion of oil is produced when harsh products are used to strip away the existing oils or sebum, making your skin overcompensate and produce oils/sebum in excess.
Many of the ingredients in our oils contain anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and soothing compounds that help reduce pore size and help tone and hydrate the skin.
As we grow older our body produces less oil, making it essential to add them back by way of a regular routine.
Apart from being free from parabens, synthetic fragrances and materials, and a huge list of all the other bad stuff, oils penetrate deep into your skin’s layers. Since oils are lipophilic which means they love fat, it makes it much easier for oil to pass through the layers of skin and hydrate your skin.
But wait, our oils do more than just excellently moisturise. The respective essential oils in the producst have a multitude of health benefits.
On the other hand creams are predominantly made of emulsifiers, waxes, etc. which provide a temporary film or layer on the skin without penetrating into the skin completely.
Still double guessing? Why not take a look at this article by the Huffington post?
The Great Debate: Face Oils vs. Creams
Concocting products that are good for you is core to Vedaearth’s values.
Our oils and face packs are completely natural and use all natural or organic ingredients. Even the compounds used for preservation are either natural or naturally derived.
Our products are free from:
Animal By-products, Animal Testing, Harmful Chemicals, Sulphates/SLS/SLES, Silicones, PEG/PPG, Mineral Oil/Petrolatum, Parabens.
While it’s true that natural products do not pose a threat. It is recommended that you read the ingredients carefully and try a patch test a day prior, to test against any allergies to a particular ingredient.
VedaEarth products should be stored at normal temperatures away from heat and direct sunlight. This is to maintain the therapeutic effectiveness of the essential oils present in the products.
We are a 100% vegan brand. All our products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals.
ORDER & SHIPMENT
Ordering at www.vedaearth.com is customer friendly. Browse the website to make your purchase. Just select the products you want to buy, enter the quantity you desire and click on “Add to Bag”.
Please provide your shipping address and payment information. Please refer to the payment options available to you. Once you have successfully opted for your payment mode/made your payment, your order will be processed online immediately and we will ship your order to you.
We only accept orders for delivery in India.
Vedaearth allows a minimum order value of Rs. 350 only. Delivery time is within 3 – 10 business days from order date. Ground shipping available in India only. Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
- Business Days: We will process orders to ship Monday – Saturday excluding public/bank holidays.
- vedaearth.com is able to ship to one shipping address per order. If you’d like to ship to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
- Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Bangalore through registered courier companies to your doorstep.
- Orders are shipped within 3 to 10 business days of confirmation of payment for prepaid and upon confirmation of order for COD.
- Normally, purchased items will be delivered at your door step within 3 – 10 business days of the date of order made between 9am-6pm during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 business day for orders made between 6pm- 9am during Monday to Saturday or on Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, Vedaearth India will not take responsibility for products signed by an alternative person.
- Vedaearth is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages, damages must be reported to customer care within 24 hours of delivery.
While we endeavour not to charge extra cost from our customers towards shipping, considering the order size, quantity, we charge a flat rate of Rs. 44/- towards shipping & handling fees. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment.
When your order is received, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order
All packages are sent through registered courier companies. Your shipping confirmation e-mail will include your “Tracking Number/AWB No.” and a link to the company tracking site.
Once your order is placed, it immediately goes to our warehouse for processing. This ensures that we are able to ship your order quickly and that you get your products as soon as possible, but it also means we are unable to modify or cancel your order.
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which means we will be unable to fulfil the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 3 (three) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where our customer care team will guide you to place the best alternate; or else you may visit our kiosks to find the product. The link to store/kiosk locator on the website can guide you to find your closest store.
In case you wish to cancel your order, get in touch with our customer care team either through mail or telephone within 12 hours of your placement of order. Vedaearth will not be able to cancel the order beyond 12 hours of your placement of order.
In case of prepaid orders refunds will be processed as per our Exchange/Return policies.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, considering the hygiene of the products we don’t accept exchange or return products once sold or delivered.
In case of any established quality issue with the products, all you need to do is give us a call within 24 hours of delivery of the products at our customer care on +080-41300422 or drop an email at email@example.com within a period of 24 hours from the time/date of delivery.
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unused and undamaged condition and subject to the following terms:
- Return/Exchange/Replacement for goods merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by Vedaearth
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override Vedaearth Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Once the exchange request has been placed, the product will be picked up by the courier company within 5 -10 working days.
- Another 7 – 10 days will be taken to initiate refund in terms of gift cards/coupon codes or credit note.
- Once the exchange of product is accepted, Vedaearth will issue Vedaearth gift card/coupon code or credit notes. Vedaearth credit notes/gift cards and coupon codes can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- In case of exchange of the product, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow to return.
- Place your item in its original packaging.
- Please mention your Name, Invoice no/Order no. and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Keep the product and the package ready for pick up by our designated courier company.
- Make sure you seal it properly.
- VedaEarth product prices listed are current; however, these are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
- Our products are liable to and inclusive of VAT/CST/ST, as the case may be.
- vedaearth.com is set up to take immediate orders. We accept online payments via the payment gateway options of PayUmoney, CC Avenue and Paytm.
- You may make payment via “Cash on Delivery” (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However, this mode of payment facility is only available in select regions/areas as specified by Vedaearth. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may or may not be available to you.
We have gone to great lengths to make your shopping experience safe and secure. You can use your credit/debit card or wallets without any worries; we have processes in place to keep customer data safe and secure.