Contrary to the popular myth, oils in fact help reduce excess oil on the face.
Over secretion of oil is produced when harsh products are used to strip away the existing oils or sebum, making your skin overcompensate and produce oils/sebum in excess.
Many of the ingredients in our oils contain anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and soothing compounds that help reduce pore size and help tone and hydrate the skin.
As we grow older, our body produces less oil, making it essential to add them back by way of our regular routine.
Apart from being free from parabens, synthetic fragrances and materials, and a huge list of all the other bad stuff, oils penetrate deep into your skin’s layers. Since oils are lipophilic which means they love fat, it makes it much easier for oil to pass through the layers of skin and hydrate your skin.
But wait, our oils do more than just excellently moisturise. The respective essential oils in the products have a multitude of health benefits.
On the other hand, creams are predominantly made of emulsifiers, waxes, etc. which provide a temporary film or layer on the skin without penetrating into the skin completely.
Still second guessing? Why not take a look at this article by the Huffington post?
The Great Debate: Face Oils vs. Creams
Concocting products that are right for you is core to Vedaearth’s values.
Our oils and face packs are completely natural and use all natural or organic ingredients. Even the compounds used for preservation are either natural or naturally derived.
Our products are free from:
Animal By-products, Animal Testing, Harmful Chemicals, Sulphates/SLS/SLES, Silicones, PEG/PPG, Mineral Oil/Petrolatum, Parabens.
While it’s true that natural products do not pose a threat. It is recommended that you read the ingredients carefully and try a patch test a day prior, to test against any allergies to a particular ingredient.
VedaEarth products should be stored at normal temperatures away from heat and direct sunlight. This is to maintain the therapeutic effectiveness of the essential oils present in the products.
We are a 100% vegan brand. All our products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals.
ORDER & SHIPMENT
Ordering at www.vedaearth.com is customer friendly. Browse the website to make your purchase. Just select the products you want to buy, enter the quantity you desire and click on “Add to Bag”.
Please provide your shipping address and payment information. Please refer to the payment options available to you. Once you have successfully opted for your payment mode/made your payment, your order will be processed online immediately and we will ship your order to you.
We only accept orders for delivery in India.
Vedaearth allows a minimum order value of Rs. 350 only. Delivery time is within 3 – 10 business days from order date. Ground shipping available in India only. Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
- Business Days: We will process orders to ship Monday – Saturday excluding public/bank holidays.
- vedaearth.com is able to ship to one shipping address per order. If you’d like to ship to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
- Cash on delivery service available only in select regions.
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Bangalore through registered courier companies to your doorstep.
- Orders are shipped within 3 to 10 business days of confirmation of payment for prepaid and upon confirmation of order for COD.
- Normally, purchased items will be delivered at your door step within 3 – 10 business days of the date of order made between 9am-6pm during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 business day for orders made between 6pm- 9am during Monday to Saturday or on Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, Vedaearth India will not take responsibility for products signed by an alternative person.
- Vedaearth is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages, damages must be reported to customer care within 24 hours of delivery.
While we endeavour not to charge extra cost from our customers towards shipping, considering the order size, quantity, we charge a flat rate of Rs. 44/- towards shipping & handling fees. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment.
When your order is received, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order
All packages are sent through registered courier companies. Your shipping confirmation e-mail will include your “Tracking Number/AWB No.” and a link to the company tracking site.
Once your order is placed, it immediately goes to our warehouse for processing. This ensures that we are able to ship your order quickly and that you get your products as soon as possible, but it also means we are unable to modify or cancel your order.
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which means we will be unable to fulfil the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 3 (three) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact us at email@example.com, where our customer care team will guide you to place the best alternate; or else you may visit our kiosks to find the product. The link to store/kiosk locator on the website can guide you to find your closest store.
In case you wish to cancel your order, get in touch with our customer care team either through mail or telephone within 12 hours of your placement of order. Vedaearth will not be able to cancel the order beyond 12 hours of your placement of order.
In case of prepaid orders refunds will be processed as per our Exchange/Return policies.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, considering the hygiene of the products we don’t accept exchange or return products once sold or delivered.
In case of any established quality issue with the products, all you need to do is give us a call within 24 hours of delivery of the products at our customer care on +080-41300422 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within a period of 24 hours from the time/date of delivery.
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unused and undamaged condition and subject to the following terms:
- Return/Exchange/Replacement for goods merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by Vedaearth
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override Vedaearth Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Once the exchange request has been placed, the product will be picked up by the courier company within 5 -10 working days.
- Another 7 – 10 days will be taken to initiate refund in terms of gift cards/coupon codes or credit note.
- Once the exchange of product is accepted, Vedaearth will issue Vedaearth gift card/coupon code or credit notes. Vedaearth credit notes/gift cards and coupon codes can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- In case of exchange of the product, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow to return.
- Place your item in its original packaging.
- Please mention your Name, Invoice no/Order no. and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Keep the product and the package ready for pick up by our designated courier company.
- Make sure you seal it properly.
- VedaEarth product prices listed are current; however, these are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
- Our products are liable to and inclusive of VAT/CST/ST, as the case may be.
- Vedaearth.com is set up to take immediate orders. We accept online payments via the payment gateway options of PayUmoney, CC Avenue and Paytm.
- You may make payment via “Cash on Delivery” (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However, this mode of payment facility is only available in select regions/areas as specified by Vedaearth. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may or may not be available to you.
We have gone to great lengths to make your shopping experience safe and secure. You can use your credit/debit card or wallets without any worries; we have processes in place to keep customer data safe and secure.